Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
The IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) course concentrates on technical procedures for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with a practical approach to managing the job site and how that relates to pricing the job. Learn practical applications for cleaning and deodorization of fire and smoke damaged structures.
The FSRT course is now available as an online live-stream course! Learn from anywhere.
- Introduction: definitions causes of fire damage;
- Characteristics and type of smoke
- Conducting the inspection
- Estimating/inspection procedures
- Integral strategy and planning
- Restoration chemicals, supplies and equipment
- Deodorizing and Odor Control:
- Restoration options and the restorer’s responsibility
- Furnace systems and ductwork
- Structural cleaning
IICRC FSRT Class Info
Location: Online via zoom
Class Date: Multiple dates to choose from! See our schedule below.
Cost: $399/person + $80 testing fee (Paid to the IICRC)
Instructor: Jessika James-Goern
May 24-26, 2021
We are excited to now offer the IICRC Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician course as an online live-stream class. You can now learn from anywhere! Both the class and exam are completed online. Our live-stream classes are taught through Zoom and let the students interact with the instructor and other students. Ask questions, get feedback and network just like an in-person class!